Friday, December 23, 2011

Two recent finishes......





















I finished both of these LHN designs recently. I never have time to post my finishes but luckily have time enough to stitch them! The Counting House was stitched on blue Luagna 28 ct using overdyed floss and Liberty 1776 is on 14 ct potato aida using DMC conversion supplied. I didnt care for the colors that much and was going to change them to a more red, white and blue palette but then I realized the colors coordinate perfectly with my new comforter and shams. The Counting house will be made into a pillow and Liberty will be framed. Thanks for looking. Today is my birthday and I plan on stitching , blogging and quilting all day! Nancy

8 comments:

Cath said...

Happy Birthday Nancy , have a lovely day .X

Catherine said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
Lovely finishes!

Catherine said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
Lovely finishes!

Carol said...

Oh, what pretty finishes--and happy "nearly Christmas" birthday, Nancy!!

CalamityJr said...

What lovely finishes and great plans for birthday activities of your own choosing. Hope you enjoy every minute!

blueladie said...

Nancy, your finishes are lovely! :) Happy Birthday and may your special day be truly blessed. Cathryn

Jennifer said...

Love The Counting House finish. I had that one in my stash for ages and I recently pulled it out with the hopes that I could finish it before year end. Alas, that won't come to pass, but I'm happy that you got to finish it. It looks great!

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your crafty day!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Very lovely finishes, Nancy. Happy Birthday to YOU!