Sunday, March 25, 2012

New finish!


This is Pineberry Lane's Anne Lancaster Needlebook. I used 28 ct natural linen and the DMC listed in the pattern. It worked up nice, and bigger than I expected, so I will probably make it into a pillow. I need to find some Civil War era fabric for it. I started this at Stitcher;s Hideaway earlier this month and could not put it down. It was a fun fun fun stitch! I am totally hooked on Pineberry Lane. Check oput the designs if you're into primitives. I can't wait to start another one of hers.
Just got back from the gym and plan in stitching most of the day. We hade to drop my car off to get new brakes tomorrow. DH cooks dinner so my time is my own today.
I hoep you have a pleasant day and find time to stitch.........Nancy

3 comments:

Stitchinowl said...

Pretty finish. Thanks for introducing me to a "new to me" designer. Enjoy your Sunday!
Carolyn

stitcheranon said...

Lovely...great to hear of other designers as well..I will check them out this week coming xxx

Catherine said...

Love the simplicity of this one!