Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another finish....

This is a design by Kathy Schmitz called Nesting. I love stitching every stitch. I used GAST Freedom and an unknown color/brand of 28 ct linen. I bought fabric yesterday to make this into a sewing pocket. Hopefully I will be able to get that done sometime soon.
Our stitch group met today and as always it was loads of fun. We do this once a month and the day flies by. We rotate where it is to be held each month, we all take a turn hosting. The wine is ususally open by 11AM and there is more than enough food and desserts. I was working on Pineberry Lane's design from the Prim Stitchers club. I am in love with her designs. Well, back to stitching. Have a great Sunday! Nancy

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I really like this one ~ great job!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Thanks for the reminder - yours is so pretty it makes me realize I need to dig this out of my stash!