Sunday, September 02, 2012

I'm Back!


I just this minute finished this design by Little House Needlework. It is called Peppermint Twist. I stitched it on 14 ct Rustico aida using WDW: Linen, Tarragon, Aztec Red, Whiskey & Chestnut. I have stitched this before but gave it away as a gift and LOVE the design so I thought I'd better get stitching before Christmas arrives LOL!
I have been keeping busy with work, working out, and trying to keep designing, not necessarily in that order. I did have a cute sampler is JCS over the summer as well as a Halloween ornament in their special Halloween issue. Very soon the special Ornament issue will be on the newsstands and I also have a design in it. I find with my limited time it is easier for me to design pieces for magazines and maybe even teaching pieces.
I have been keeping up with all the Blogs and don't comment much but do try and read some everyday. All the beautiful stitching inspires me.
I hope you all have a great Holiday weekend and find time to stitch! Nancy*GloryBee

7 comments:

Donna's Stitching said...

wqelcdome3 back I love the design of your blog and your stitching is great Hugs Donna

Nancy*Glory Bee said...

Test some are having trouble

Melanie said...

Very cute finish! Will you be making it into an ornament?

Marilyn said...

Welcome back, great job on PT.
Marilyn

Chris said...

Beautiful finish. This is one of my favorites in the ornament series.
Welcome back!

Phyllis said...

Love the peppermint!

Bonnie said...

Glad that you are back.
Keep Designing
Love the peppermint stick that has always been a favorite for me.
Bonnie