Sunday, September 16, 2012

Progress on Marigold Lane

Here is my progress on Marigold Lane. I am loving this design and can't wait to finish it so I can move on the another Pineberry Lane design. But actually, I will have to stop and stitch a piece for an exchange I signed on for. I have decided on With Thy Needle and Thread's Hilda's Alphabet Row. I picked up the fibers last week at the Quilted Crow. I was there for a class on stenciling with freezer paper. As soon as I heat set my piece and do the line work I will post it. I was amazed at how beautiful it came out and the process used. We used oil based paint crayons. I had never used them before but loved them. When I stenciled  I always used acrylic paints. DH ran the Warrior Dash in NH yesterday and came in 3rd in his age group 50-59 and 16th overall and there were over 16,000 participants! He is amazing. With that I am off the the gym. Have a great day and I hope you find time to stitch today! Nancy














4 comments:

Louise said...

Nancy,
You stitch so much faster than me! Love your progress so far. I didn't realize you were stitching the same design I was working on right now....but you are further along than I. Isn't this a beautiful design! I am loving it so far :)
Love the finishes in your last post too. :)
Have a Blessed day today my dear friend,
Raggedystitches,
Louise xx

Faye said...

Looking great Nancy!! Isn't it a fun stitch??? I thought so too~~

http://carolinastitcher.blogspot.com/2012/04/finished-finishsomething-little.html

Take care, Faye

CalamityJr said...

Can't wait to see your stencil finish. I'm intrigued!

Stitchinowl said...

What a pretty WIP! Can't wait to see your next start, Hilda's Alphabet Brew - nice choice!
Carolyn