Saturday, September 15, 2012

Recent Finishes!

 This first design is a Country Cottage Needlework design that I changed up a bit. I did not do the bee's or the top border. I will be adding bee buttons before I finish it.

 Next is  Shakespeare's Peddler and I bought this as a kit with Gentle Art floss and the pattern at Celebration of Needlework a couple years ago. I finally got around to stitching it!
Next is a Lizzie*Kate design which I absolutely love. I used almost all of the colors she called for except the Crescent Colors, don't have any, so I substituted them with over-dyed floss I already had.







The crisp fall days are here in New England! I love this time of year. Apples and pumpkins are starting to make an appearance at the local farms. Won't be long until we have apple and pumpkin pies! Yummy.
Well, I have to go print some more "Flying Monkeys" as seen on the right hand side of the Blog at the top. My distributor ordered more this week. You know Halloween isn't far off.
I hope you find time to stitch today......Nancy

3 comments:

Denise said...

Your stitching looks great. I have done several of these also.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Stitchinowl said...

Nice work! I like the changes you on Home Sweet Home. I miss New England in the falll - nothing beats it this time of year.
Carolyn

Flávia e Cristiana said...

Lindos bordados. Eu também adoro o ponto cruz. Um abraço.