Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tansy Yarrow Rue!!!!!

I owe you all so many photo's! I will start with this design, because I just finished it. It is Tansy Yarrow Rue by Pineberry Lane designs. I am so in love with her designs, it's practically all I stitch (besides my own models of course LOL). I also have Autumn on Marigold Lane 99% finished. I only have to stitch the two blackbirds at the top. Maybe I will get that done tonight while we are watching Phantom of the Opera. I found that on Netflix along with some other Broadway productions. We have seen Phantom 3 times in Boston and love it. 
I also went the the quilting class and finished my table runner but have to sew the binding yet. I have the corners pinned and everything looks wonderful. I did the class for beginners at the Quilted Crow and the teacher was wonderful. I learned some good tricks for binding and even making an accurate 1/4" seam. I also signed up for the Jelly Roll Quilt class coming in January 2013.
I have been listing some of my charts on EBAY, see the link at the right. I have several OOP designs by Birds of a Feather. I also have more of theirs to add. Maybe tomorrow. I plan on stitching and watching TV tonight. I hope you all find time to stitch! Nancy

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Very sweet!!