Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Quilt Class on Sunday!

These are the light, medium and dark fabrics I picked out for my Quilting class on Sunday. I am taking a beginner quilt class at the Quilted Crow. Even though I have made a table runner and a lap-size quilt I thought I could learn a few tricks and the "right way" to do things! And I love taking any type of crafting class. This class is making a table runner and the autumn colors of fabrics in the shop inspired me. I will post a picture in two weeks when it is finished. My weakest point in quilting is mitering the binding so I am hoping to learn some tricks with regards to that. 
I was away last week. I went to Delaware to visit relatives. On the way I stopped at Where Victoria's Angels Stitch in upper NJ. What a fantastic shop! I spent some $$$ there and a friend from 123 Stitch Board happened to be in the shop too!
Next I was in PA at The Strawberry Sampler. So many beautiful charts and fibers there too. More $$$$$. Of course I had to find a shop to get some fabrics (see picture) and found more than just fabric there also. So back to work I go to pay for my adventure. 
In stitching news I did start a Trilogy Design while on vacation. It is the cutest little bee. Pics soon!
Happy stitching...........Nancy

2 comments:

Charlene ♥ SC said...

What a fun shopping spree! Love the colors you've chosen. Hope the class is full of great tips and tricks!

Catherine said...

You were at my LNS ~ The Strawberry Sampler!!