Sunday, July 14, 2013

Finally....I'm back with a finish!

I just finished stitching this last night. It is from a booklet by Blackbird Designs. I used the DMC conversions on a stray piece of 28 ct linen. I changed a few of the colors and I didn't care for the watering can in the bottom right corner so I chose a date, randomly, instead. I enjoyed every stitch. I do try and stitch everyday during my lunch hour, it keeps me sane!

Work has kept me incredibly busy. I am still designing but doing pieces for magazines instead of self-publishing. I have a Halloween piece in both JCS Halloween issues as well as a Christmas design in the annual JCS Ornament issue. I have several designs stitched and framed but don't seem to find the time to publish them. I may do downloads instead. Let me know your thoughts on that!

Today I have to clean the house, so I better get to it. I am going to make every effort to return to Blogland!

Happy stitching.........Nancy

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Lovely finish. I actually prefer to download patterns. It keeps the cost down plus there's instant stash enhancement/gratification! Of course, if you were planning to make it a kit... It's also nice to have everything ready to start!

Loretta said...

Beautifull finish!!!!!

I actually like downloadable charts. No anxiously waiting for the mail to arrive. I get it in most cases immediately or within 24 hours.

Catherine said...

Great finish!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

I like downloads, too. That's a pretty BBD finish you have there!

Shannon Baker said...

It sounds like an interesting series. I will check it out

fiction marketing